Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HIDDEN HORROR

I met Aaron Christensen almost six years ago. I was promoting my first film, Better Off Undead, and he was pimping his first book, Horror 101 (which received incredible reviews upon its release). We got along incredibly well, and established a strong friendship which has lasted to this day. He's a dude I respect immensely, have a huge man-crush on, and was honored beyond belief to work with on Dead Weight

He's at that book thing again, this time around with Hidden Horror. It's a collection of essays by horror fanatics about films they believe to be underrated/overlooked. For some odd reason, he asked me to be a part said book. Since I'm no fool, I gladly accepted his invite. 

We do dumb stuff together.
As of just about an hour ago, I finalized my essay for my hidden horror selection, Pieces. I'm in some amazing company; some I proudly call friends, and others I can't wait to call friends. This is my first time being involved in a major book project. And who knows, it could be my last time too. Regardless, I'm humbled as hell to have this opportunity, and couldn't ask for a better commander-in-chief. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to some "smoking pot and fucking on a waterbed at the same time" to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment