I really like music. I really like films. I listen to a lot of music, and I watch a lot of films. Here's a breakdown of my thoughts on both in the past year.
Let it be said (as if it isn't obvious), all of this is my opinion. I know for a fact there's a bunch of people who will disagree with me, that's just fine. Feel free to leave your thoughts, or tell me how much my taste sucks, just be respectful, eh?
TOP 10 RECORDS OF 201210. Calabrese - Dayglo Necros
9. Brendan Kelly and The Wandering Birds - I'd Rather Die Than Live Forever
8. Classics of Love - Classics of Love
7. Morning Glory - Poets Were My Heroes
6. The Dopamines - Vices
5. Unfun - Caroline EP
4. Not On Tour - All This Time
3. Harley Poe - Satan, Sex, and No Regrets
2. The Holy Mess - Cande Ru Las Degas
1. Arms Aloft - Sawdust City