Tuesday, July 19, 2011

They've Got Me By The Throat

This marks the beginning of my days as a blogger. Sure, we have a blog for Dead Weight, which I do post on quite regularly, but this is the beginning of my personal blog. In other words: Shit's about to get real.

With that said, I live a pretty simple life. I spend a lot of time with music, (horror) movies, comic books, and being on my bicycle. Chances are, that's what the majority of this blog will be dedicated to. However, my interests aren't limited to what I just mentioned. Who knows what the hell I am going to ramble about on here. The only way to find out is by coming along for the ride. Since I don't have pegs on my bike, you'll have to ride on the handlebars.

As Ray Arnold once said, "Hold onto your butts."

No comments:

Post a Comment