Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Didn't Come Here To Die, Did You?

A few years back, my first film, Better Off Undead, screened at the Wildwood Film Festival in Appleton, WI alongside other Wisconsin made projects. One of those projects, an incredibly over the top and fun action short, Stache, caught my eye. As it turns out, Bradley Sullivan, the writer/director, went to high school with my girlfriend at the time.

Skip ahead to late 2009/early 2010. Suddenly I catch wind of a new horror flick, I Didn't Come Here To Die, making a huge splash on the festival circuit. Off to youtube I went to catch the trailer, and low and behold, Bradley Sullivan's name is attached as writer/director. No shit?

When it came time to schedule the second Oshkosh Horror Film Festival, I reached out to Bradley about screening IDCHTD. As luck would have it, not only did we screen it, but it was also the Wisconsin premiere. Yay, Oshkosh!

Now, thanks to Level 33 Entertainment, I Didn't Come Here To Die will finally be hitting selected theater this October. I'm super pleased and happy for Bradley and company, and strongly urge everyone to support not only this film, but all the original and independent film as you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment