Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's Been So Long

People of the blog world! Well, of my blog world, I suppose... That is, if anyone reads this. I have neglected you for far too long. As the total completion of Dead Weight nears (about a week away, friends!), 100% of my time has been spent editing, rendering, encoding, exporting... Yeah, you (hopefully) get the idea. What I am trying to say is that life's been hectic as hell lately, and I haven't been compelled to blog because, chances are, I would just have been bitching about how stressed out I am. No one wants to read that, right?

So, here's my promise to you (if anyone cares). Once these DVD masters are sent out, I will be posting much more frequently. Especially once we get Dead Weight out there, I am going to be traveling a whole hell of a lot, and I expect my journeys will provide me with much to share. Not only that, I hope to be not as stressed and bogged down. Time will tell, I suppose.

In the meantime, be sure to watch this news segment. It's important to stay informed on the crazy turn of events, or events that will be happening all too soon. As in March 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment